Pages

Monday 14 September 2020

Characters ~ Speaking My Truth

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what we have been doing for drama. So for drama we watched a video on different characters like the protagonist and more. Once we had watched this video we were give a task to on a blog post write what our understanding of these characters are. 

Protagonist - The main character or the "good guy". 

Antagonist - The character that people don't like most commonly the "bad guy".

Narrator - The person writing or telling the story. 

Flat Character - A flat character is a character that is unimportant or only has little character traits. 

Dynamic Character - This character changes throughout the series, novel or story. 

Static Character - This character doesn't change.

Round Character -  A round character is a character who seems realistic and has many character traits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.