Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

Energy Sources

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what we have been doing for science. So for science we have been learning about different sources of energy the one we have been focusing on is solar. For this lesson and the last lesson of science we had to create a "Solar Oven". 

We got given some materials e.g Cardboard box, long sticks, tin foil and tape and we had to create a place where you could melt things. In my team there was Kirsty, Isaac and Felicity. We then had to get a biscuit and marshmallows and put them in the "Solar Oven" then we had to use a magnifying glass and try and melt the food. After that we got to eat the biscuits and marshmallows. 

Sun | National Geographic Society

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.