Pages

Thursday 3 September 2020

Car Shopping

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what we have been doing for math's. So for math's we had a budget of $6000 and we had to buy a car and the insurance and rego, we also had to add the cost of fuel into it. For this task we were in groups in my group there was Diago, Isaac, Felicity and myself we had to find three cars under the budget of $6000 in that budget we had to include the other things. I learnt from this activity that not all people will get along. The $6000 budget was for every car so one car could have up to $6000 but then you'd still have that $6000 for the other two cars. I found working in groups very different to working in pairs because you have to communicate with other's more. It had to do with what we were learning about because we have been learning about money and saving.

Here is our work....



I hope you enjoyed my blog post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.