Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

T3 Reflection

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. Today I will be reflecting on what has been going on at school because that's what we were asked to do for Wānanga.

Commitment ~ In maths even when the equation was hard I tried my best to solve it.

Achievement ~ It connects with the commitment one, I ended up finding the answer for the difficult equation. 

Resilience ~ I was struggling to hit the birdie in sport but I kept trying and ended up hitting it and wasn't a bad sport about it. 

Respect ~ When Mr. White was relieving I treated him as I would treat any other teacher which is with respect.

My Arts Kete is going really well I had to choreograph a routine based on rock 'n' roll for it and have successfully done so, there are just a few things that need to be fixed. 

I believe that when there are relievers in I can get a bit irresponsible at times but other than that I am respectful and treat them how I would treat my other teachers. 

My goal for the last week of term 3 is to get twice as much work done and get it done to a higher standard than it has been. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.