Pages

Tuesday 21 September 2021

The Cay Poster

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. Today I will be sharing with you a cover that I made for the book the cay. We also had to choose actors to fulfill the roles of the two main characters Timothy and Phillip. 

Here is the cover I made...


Here are the actors I chose...

 I couldn't find any suitable actors for the role of Phillip. But I was thinking of Samuel L. Jackson for the role of Timothy, or I think that Morgan Freeman would be a good person to be timothy.


Samuel L Jackson's 20 best films – ranked! | Movies | The GuardianMorgan Freeman accused of inappropriate behavior, harassment - CNN





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.