Pages

Friday 10 September 2021

Q + A

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. Today I will be answering questions about the book that I have been reading for English. 


How long have they been on the island?

 They were on the island for 48 days. 


What does Phillip do to help Timothy when he is sick?

Puts a wet cloth on his head. 


Why is Phillip ready to climb the palm tree?

Because he didn't want to let Timothy down. 


Why is Timothy teaching Phillip how to survive?

He is teaching him in case he dies or something happens to him.


What do you think Phillip meant when he asked " are you still black"?

He was asking because he always thought of black people as mean but he was figuring out that timothy was kind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.