Pages

Thursday 30 September 2021

Current Circuit

 Today I will be sharing with you a blog post that shares a circuit that I made based on what we have been doing in Science. This relates to what we have been doing because we are learning about electricity.

here are the parts that are needed in a circuit:

Battery ~ This gives the energy.

Wires ~ Passes the energy through the circuit.

Bulb ~ Takes the energy and creates light.

Switch ~Adjusts the electricity depending on if the switch is open or closed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Current ~ The potential difference between two points in an electric field. 

Voltage ~ The cause of the current. 

Here is the circuit I made...


Parallel Circuit
In parallel, components are on different branches/paths.






Series Circuit
The components are all in one loop







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.