Pages

Thursday 30 April 2020

Snickers Slice

Hello fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post today I will be blogging about making snickers slice. On the 23rd of April I made a snickers slice. This went terribly wrong as half the ingredients weren't even in the bowl in fact the ingredients were every where but in the bowl. My cat would not stop trying to get into the sink and so I was trying to make this while trying to make sure he didn't jump into the sink, I think this is why the making of snickers slice went wrong.

Let's just say the snickers slice did not look like what it was supposed to look like at the end of this whatever it is. It was all in a clump and looked horrible and I thought that it would taste better then it looked but it did not. I ended up throwing this concoction in the bin as it did not taste like something you should eat or even put near your mouth.

I hope i'm forgiven for not having a photo of what I made but in my opinion i think i'm saving your eyes.

This is the recipe to make it..
https://createbakemake.com/chocolate-snickers-slice/






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.