Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

Book Of The Road

A couple of days ago we were told about something that our class will be doing called "Book Of The Road ". We are working with a buddy class the school's name is St Peter's it is a private school and it is located in Cambridge.

The first thing we did to get involved with this was answer the question what is empathy on a app called answer garden. We will be exchanging different activities with St Peter's.
The thing that I am looking forward to is meeting and finding out about new people.

Image result for st peters cambridge

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your ideas Shelby. I was looking to see what you remembered about 'Empathy' too. That's the only part missing from this blog post. Make sure you read the instructions carefully so all the right parts are included.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.