Pages

Thursday, 27 February 2020

Book Of The Road

A couple of days ago we were told about something that our class will be doing called "Book Of The Road ". We are working with a buddy class the school's name is St Peter's it is a private school and it is located in Cambridge.

The first thing we did to get involved with this was answer the question what is empathy on a app called answer garden. We will be exchanging different activities with St Peter's.
The thing that I am looking forward to is meeting and finding out about new people.

Image result for st peters cambridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.