Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2021

Home Economics ~ Learning From Home Acitvity

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be sharing with you something I made for dinner about 2 days ago. The dish was called Chermoula Chicken Tacos this was one of the hello fresh meals that I made. 

The Ingredients used were :

Red Onion, Garlic, Green beans, Carrot, Lettuce, Chicken breast, Chermoula Spice blend, Greek-style yoghurt, Dill and Parsley mayonnaise, Tortillas, and parsley.

The equipment used was:

Large frying pan, cutting boards, 3 bowls, and a knife. 

The finished product tasted really good and the different textures in the taco made the experience even better from the crunchy green beans to the soft tortillas. In the process of making this meal, all the different smells made me very hungry. 

Unfortunately, I was unable to take photos but here is what the finished product roughly looked like.


Chermoula Chicken Tacos Recipe | HelloFresh


2 comments:

  1. Hi Shelby. The Chermoula Chicken Tacos look amazing. Glad to read that you enjoyed this dish and that the smells made you feel hungry as you were cooking it. Lots of healthy nutrients in this meal. Which ingredient was the protein food?
    What are your thoughts on the convenience of the Hello Fresh Meals range?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Shelby!

    This sounds like a delicious and healthy meal. I like making tacos, as it is quick and delicious. Lately I have been trying to make fish tacos for something a little bit lighter with white fish.

    Great to see you blogging from home!

    What recipe will you try next?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.