Pages

Monday 2 November 2020

200 Word Challenge

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post we had to create a 200 word story based of of a visual prompt. 

This is my story...

My heart skipped a beat as I heard something creeping up from behind me, I stopped dead in the middle of the ocean I slowly tilted my head down nothing but black and darkness my mind went into a state of panic no longer floating but drowning fighting for air… for life. I calmed myself slowly going up to the top of the water. I heard it again. I stayed still not daring to move. I looked along the water and saw the reflection of a scaly, slimy, scary looking creature. It skimmed across my legs, I gasped for air as it slowly painfully turned around. It’s mouth widening ready to engulf me, I paused as darkness surrounded me. I was slowly dropping deep into this gooey liquid. I was falling in like it was quicksand I needed to find something to keep me from drowning. I found this long stick looking thing and jammed it into the bottom of this creature fighting for life. I grabbed onto the stick and swung myself out of the goo it started to rise. I saw light coming from an opening in the body. I walked towards it and escaped. Finally I said.

This is the visual prompt.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.