Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

Cooking

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post, today's blog post is going to be about what we have been making in the past week for food tech.The cooking process wasn't too long for either of the dishes me and my team made. The first thing we made was loaded nachos it smelt like multiple different spices and it tasted like what it smelt like. When we were pulling the meat apart to start to prepare for cooking it I noticed that it felt slimy and I did not like it.

The second dish we made were quesadillas these tasted like a Mexican sensation they were so good the mixture of multiple different tastes were so delicious so good that quesadillas are now my favorite food.  The smells of the different seasonings got me drooling it smelt so good. It looked just as good as it tasted and smelt. The texture of the quesadillas was strange but my other senses were just filled with yummyness.

Here are two pictures of what the foods looked like...






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.