Pages

Monday, 23 March 2020

William Shakespeare

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome to another blog post today's log post is going to be about William Shakespeare. For this task we were asked to go onto canva and make a poster about a leader. We were given multiple different leaders to choose from and as you can see by my title I chose William Shakespeare. Here is my canva poster..


Do you know any interesting facts about William Shakespeare ??

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.