Pages

Thursday 31 October 2019

Fish out of Water ~ Playing to Win

Aloha fellow readers and welcome to another blog post today we will be talking about a time in my life that I felt like a "Fish out of Water".

The time that I will be talking about is when I first moved schools and came to Hornby High School, I felt like I wouldn't find friends because it looked like they had all made friend groups and they wouldn't want any one else in their friend group and then I met three people, Felicity, Hayley and Tasharn and they became my best friends.

Than Felicity introduced me to her friend group and I got to know each person better and know we are all friends and I feel like I fit in.

Some advice that I would give Denny when he moved schools is don't be one to judge quickly and don't be shy.

Also to try not to get into trouble with students and stay on a certain amount of peoples good sides.

Hoe you enjoyed this blog post :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelby

    Thank you for sharing your 'fish out of water' experience. I am so happy that you have found a great group of friends here and that you are feeling like you fit in. We were lucky to have you join our class.

    Some feedback for next time would be to lengthen your paragraphs. Every time you jump lines to start a new paragraph is when you are starting a new idea. These ideas should have 4-5 sentences each to make up a well-written paragraph.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.