Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

PE ~ Soccer ⚽

Aloha, Today's blog post we will be talking about the sport that my group taught as you saw by the title my group taught Soccer in my group we have Tasharn, Camryn, Josh, Vin, Saia,  Loloma and Raritonga.

Me and Tasharn leaded the warm ups and we both think that it went well and we think we contributed a decent amount of time to the people we were teaching, I think that our team was successful with teaching the class how to play soccer and my team thinks that they listened really well.

Next time we taught the class a game we should set up what we are doing a while before we actually teach the class, I also think that we should spread the teams time out more evenly because one of the teams got like 10 minutes and the other team got 30 minutes.

I learnt that you cannot touch the ball with your hand at any time or it is the other teams ball I also learnt to not allow the rest of your team mates to take control of the whole thing other wise you won't have a good set up and you will not know what you are doing.

Apart from the things we should change I think that we taught what we were doing really well and I am pretty sure the people we taught enjoyed the games.

Here is a picture of the game we were teaching..



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.