Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

Pocket Money

Hello fellow bloggers and welcome to another blog post for today's blog post we will be talking about DMIC maths for DMIC maths we were all on the mat and we were talking about what is the pattern in this picture and what are the similarities and differences in this pattern.

Here is the image .....





 here is another task we did we were put into 5 groups. In my group I had Tasharn, Kya, TJ, Alex and Jrae we found this task fun because it made us think about what we were doing and it was reasonably difficult for this task we had to answer multiple questions this is the task we were given...



 We worked together as a group to figure out the answers but for today's given task we were told to come up with our own way of figuring the question out I was unable to do this task in my maths book so I have done it on a whiteboard here is my work..


I hope you understand how I worked this out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.