Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2019

Digital Technology

Hello readers and welcome to another blog post today's blog post is going to be about what we have been doing in digital technology.

For the past 3 weeks we have been working on our environmental issue project for this project we have been creating an ocean lay out, and adding seaweed and rubbish to it to show how bad ocean pollution is getting, We were told to make either an app a game or use the sphero's to create something .

My group decided to get creative and we made a game with the sphero's for this game there of course will be a challenge, the player's challenge is to avoid all the obstacles e.g seaweed and collect the rubbish if you crash into any of the obstacles you have to place the rubbish back where you found it and restart from the starting sign.

All you have to do for this task is collect the rubbish and get to the finish line.

If you ever have the chance to play with it I hope you enjoy it, I also hope that I helped you to understand the game.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.