Pages

Thursday 7 November 2019

Responsibilities ~ Playing To Win :)

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome to another blog post today's blog post is going to be about the responsibilities I have in my life.

Some of the responsibilities in my life are feeding my 4 cat's I also have to clean them and give them fresh water. Another responsibility is doing the dishes and looking after my belongings.

Some of my belongings that I need to take responsibility for are my school uniform making sure it is clean and ready for the next day, I also need to make sure that my chrome book is charged for the next day.

What are some of your Responsibilities ??

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.