Pages

Monday 21 October 2019

Playing To Win

For today's task we were told to answer questions about the story Playing To Win without reading the actual story itself.

I think this book will be about a rugby team who are not used to winning but there team gets motivated and they start playing to win.

I think that it is important to read stories from New Zealand authors so that it is possible to meet them and ask them about the stories. I also think that it is important so that we can understand some of the traditional New Zealand things.

Yes, I do agree with the statement playing to win because it means that they believe that they can win and they are confident in themselves without being rude about it.

I now know that the story might involve physical contact like fighting and it might be about how they used to play to win and know they put there sadness into fighting and how the team at the end of the story wins there first game in ages and they come together again.

I think that I can't say if I will like it or not because I haven't started the story and I don't know enough about it to know if I like it or not but I like a lot of things so there is a chance I will like the story.

Thank you for acknowledging this blog post. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.