Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Lili Reinhart ~ Cool To Be Kind

Today for C.I.P we have been looking at people who have changed the world through there kindness. For this task I chose Lili Reinhart because she is always spreading positive messages and is always supporting her followers, family and friends. She is an inspiration to females and males and supports LGBTQ + . We all got a sheet of paper and were told to answer the questions on it.

Here is my work.



               

Hope you enjoyed this blog post about Lili Reinhart.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.