Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2019

Digital Tech.

For Digital Technology today we are righting a reflection on how we feel about digital technology I think that digital technology will help with your future career if you are looking to become a cyber smart teacher etc.

So far in digital technology we have been learning about environmental social and ethical issues, once we had studied and informed ourselves upon these issues we had to choose one of the three, I chose social issue because I wanted to spread awareness of drug and alcohol abuse and also Gender identification bullying.

I strongly believe that people should not be bullied for what they want in life it's not fair.

Something else we have done is we watched three videos about all three issues.
Here are the videos we watched.

Environmental issue.

Social issue.

Ethical issue.

For the Social Environmental and Ethical issues research we had to make a copy of  a doc and put our research on that doc.

Here is the link to my doc.
D.L.O

I am going to be creating a game to help spread awareness about these topics to help these people to feel supported and cared for.

Some of the websites I used to find out all this information are
Link 1 , Link 2 , Link 3 , Link 4.

From these sites I  have learnt that there is a large amount of people who are unaware that they are abusing as there mind is being wiped by these chemicals.

One other thing I learnt is that Gender identification is a very common thing to be bullied from as people find it disgusting that girls act like boys because they wanna be boys and boys act like girls because they wanna be girls or some people just wanna be both so they act like both and have 2 personalities I personally respect this and wanna let people be who they wanna be but this is the information I gathered from the sites.

The topic that I decided to focus my main attention on is gender identification because I feel that some people are unaware of other peoples feelings in that sort of way and that people need to know about this topic as those people are under appreciated.

Hope you enjoyed this blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.