Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

P.E Blog Post

Hello fellow readers today I will be blogging about physical education class. This week for P.E we have been choosing a sport to learn about my group is Sticky Rice.
We chose to learn about the sport Softball, Softball is very complex. Our team is going okay at the moment. Something that has challenged me this week is finding the rules you need to play softball, also remembering those rules.
I think that my team works well together and there communication comes easily.
Something that I enjoy about P.E is that it gets your heart beating and I get very happy because I love physical activities.

Today for P.E we were practising our drills and warm ups that we had written down on a template that we share with our group.

Some of our warm ups were:
- Star Jumps
- Lunges
- Running on the stop etc

What we did for our drill was we passed and caught the ball to help improve our passing and catching so we can get better to help us with the passing and catching part in softball.

I found we did this very well.

Thank You for treading this blogpost :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.