Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Orana Park

Hello fellow readers and welcome back to my blog. Today's blog post will be about a trip that Bh and Tz took to Orana Park. This trip took place on the 23rd of September on a Monday. Our transportation was a 11 seated van and a bus. Once we arrived at Orana park we got of the bus and a lady called Elizabeth told us the rules.

Once she had told us the rules Tz and Bh went to see the Meerkat's. Once we had seen the Meerkat's we split off into 2 groups group 1 and group 2.

I was in group 2 with my best friend Tasharn and some other students, in each group there where roughly 20 -27 students. When we split into 2 groups a Orana park teacher went with each group, the Orana park teacher that was with group 2 was Bethany and the Orana park teacher that was with group 1 was Elizabeth.

The teacher's that were with us on the trip to Orana park were Miss Birtch and Miss Tozer.

Miss Birtch was with group 1 and Miss Tozer was with group 2. I really enjoyed the trip to Orana park because I got to learn plenty of new information about animals e.g Gorillas thump there chest when they are scared etc I also enjoyed it because the students from Bh and Tz got to feed the giraffes.

Here is a picture of the Orana park Meerkats.



Hope you enjoyed my blog post.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelby Its Haylee,
    I really like how you have said what day we went to Orana park,I like how you have said you have learnt something by saying You learnt gorillas thump there chest when they are scared. Maybe next time you could double check your spelling as you had one mistake but anyways your blog post had lots of detail and really awesome. Keep it up.

    Sincerely,
    Haylee

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.