Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

C.I.P TerraCycle + Bic Stationary Recycling

Hello readers today for C.I.P we are going to be talking about the TerraCycle + Bic recycling programme that our C.I.P has signed up for.


For this project we are going to have to spread awareness to the community some of the way's we are doing this is by creating D.L.O’s and poster’s about what we are doing.

I think that parent’s from the student’s at Hornby High will be donating a large variety of pen’s, I also think that large companies will donate some of the pen’s.
One of the questions that the teacher's asked us to put in this blog post was how many kilo's do you think we will gather so I predict that we will gather 400kg or over that amount.
You are also probably wondering what we are going to do with the money we receive. I think we should put the money towards a charity for example Red Cross.
For this task we also had to create a D.L.O here is my D.L.O about TerraCycle + Bic ...



Hope this information helps you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.