Pages

Sunday 22 September 2019

Free Writing Story.

Kia Ora and welcome to my blog post we had two working from home day's as the teacher's moved furniture and things into our new Kahui's and were given tasks to do, for one of them we got a option on what we wanted to do and one of the options was to write a story so here is the story I have written.


That Night

The two coins in his pocket clinked together as he stumbled down the cold pavement, the
holes in his shoes turning his feet into blocks of ice.  His heart turned cold as he felt icy fingers
gripping his arm.He then felt a hard and scratchy fabric being placed over top of his mouth and nose.
Later on he found himself lying on a comfortable couch wrapped up in two warm and cozy blankets,
he blinked and then blinked again thinking that it was all a dream.


He was confused about what had happened because he didn’t know what happened.


When she walked into the room, his face lit up looking like Rudolf the reindeer but his red nose being all
over his face.


He gave her a saucy wink she says “ is your eye ok there, you appear to have a nervous twitch,''
he winks again she then says “ I think we need to get you to a doctor”. 


She says her name is Riley breaking the awkward silence between them he says “ Hi Riley i’m Poot “


He watches her fall to the ground calling an ambulance…………

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hope you enjoyed my story :)











1 comment:

  1. Goodness, Shelby! Another mysterious story that I want to read more of! You have a great style when you are setting up your suspenseful stories and always leave us on a cliffhanger. I would love to read Part 2 of this story and find out what happens to Riley!

    Nice work!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.