Pages

Thursday 26 November 2020

Boy Book Review

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what I have been doing for Reading. So for reading we have been reading novel study's I read the story Boy by Roald Dahl and I will be sharing with you today my opinion aka a book review on what the novel is like. 

I chose this novel out of the lot because I am usually interested in reading Roald Dahl and David Walliam books,  and I thought that it would make sense for me to choose that novel also because one of the novel selections I read it the last time we were doing a novel study. Over all I think this book is a really detailed well explained book but only read it if you are into really old fashioned type of books. Meaning older words, and stuff like that. 

My favourite part of this story was the part were it talks about the boazers because it was really interesting and I found it nice that we still semi have something that can relate to what it was like back then. Obviously not the beating up part but the sort of leader side of things. 

There were heaps of characters in this book and no I can't remember all there names but I remember one and that was the lady that had the "encounter" with the rat. Mrs Pratchett.

I recommend this book to people who are interested in biography's and old styled written books. Also if you enjoy reading mystery type books. Out of five I would rate this story a 3/5 because it is well written but its just not my cup of tea.

Here is the Author Roald Dahl.....


Roald Dahl - Books, Characters & Quotes - Biography

I hope you enjoyed reading this book review. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.