Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2020

100 Word Challenge

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be sharing with you my 100 Word Challenge story.

Here is my story...

I once heard a myth about these magic bubbles, it was said they could take you anywhere you would

like. Ever since I heard about these I had been on the hunt for one looking in forests near hills. Anywhere

you could think of I had looked. I of course still lived a normal life, like went to school and all just instead

of hanging out with friends and family I would be hunting for this magic bubble. So there again I was

searching for a bubble but this time I went under water, then I found one and traveled to Greece. 


I hope you enjoyed my blog post.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Shelby,
    Nice blog post! I really like this blog post because of the words you used. They are very interesting words! Next time you could make sure the words don't run off the page. Do you like 100 word storys ?

    Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kirsty,
      Thank you very much for the comment. I have fixed it now.

      - Shelby

      Delete
  2. kia ora shelby , i really i liked how your story ! good work .

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.