Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

EOTC Tasks

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what I have been doing for Wananga so for Wananga we were given a choice of tasks to do and you have to do one task out of each topic.....

Here is my Jelly Park task......


What activity are you looking forward to doing the most ?

I am looking forward to the adrenaline forest activity because I enjoy climbing and there is a lot of that in this activity. I am also looking forward to it because it seems like the most active activity out of the three activities. 

The activity that I am doing for extra for experts is finding three photos from an art gallery and writing about how they make me feel, like maybe what senses they make you think of. 

The first picture I chose was this..


It reminds of this time when I went out on my poppas boat and we went near something bay and it was so pretty. This was in Picton and we drove to this little restaurant thing and parked the boat up and then went inside and the view was exactly like this. You could see other boats and the other smaller islanders surrounding the island we were on. It was really enjoyable and the food was delicious. 


This reminds me of the second part on the boat with Poppa we ended up staying on the boat for the night and when we woke up at around 12:00am the anchor had dragged in the night and we ended up closer to the docks and saw all the boats. 



This looks to me like a monkey wrapped in a snakes skin with fur over it. I am un-sure on what it is but it looks very strange and different from the other art that I saw in the art gallery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.