Pages

Monday 7 December 2020

Horror Story

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be sharing with you the start of a story that Kirsty and I wrote. We don't have an overall name for this story yet. We were inspired by sharing horror movies we had watched and putting something together off of that. 

Here is the story...

Chapter 1: The Beginning 


A bell chimed behind me, I slowly turned around and locked eye contact with an old man,

he stared at me with his cold green eyes. I felt whispers rush around my body, and then time froze.

All I could do was stand and wait. Literally I couldn’t move, but he could. He moved so slowly he looked

like he was in pain, he spoke but they were only whispers that had been messed with by the wind.

I started floating upwards. I looked up to see what was in my path and there was a body hanging from

a rope.  I started to shake,   I didn’t know what to do so I just watched in shock. The rope started to fray. 

The dead body fell into a deep well, it dragged me down with it. SPLASH. We landed in a puddle. 

I was so disgusted about being with a dead body I moved away from the dead body.  Then you wouldn’t

believe what I saw next……


I hope you enjoyed what we have done so far. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.