Pages

Thursday 5 November 2020

100 Word Challenge ~ Week 4

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be sharing with you a 100 word challenge story. This task was set by Miss Birtch. We had to create a 100 word story based off of a snippet of a story.

Here is my story.....

I woke up and ran out of the door, to the sound of a bang. I saw heaps of footprints over the front of my car. I looked closer and they were human prints. I got scared and went inside locking all the doors. I shut the windows and did everything I could to feel comfortable in my own house again. I quickly looked out the window before I locked it and saw a guy standing dressed entirely in black I could tell it was a boy because of the masculine build. I then saw nothing but light.. THE END….





I hope you enjoyed reading my story...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.