Pages

Friday 29 November 2019

Make our own activity ~ Playing To Win

Hello fellow readers and for today's task I will be making my own activity, it will be based off of the Novel study I have been reading Playing To Win.

The activity that I have decided to do is find 4 words in the book that you do not completely understand and find the meaning then use the word in a sentence. It must be in full sentences.

Heaving means extremely crowded ~ I walked around the heaving mess.

Pity means feeling sorry for someone ~ I pitied my uncle for the things he had done.

Pre- match means in or relating to the period before a sports match ~ I had a Pre - match the day before the actual game.

Flourish means develop rapidly ~ I flourished the techniques in sports.

I hope you liked the activity that I made :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.