Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

Summer Learning Journey

Kia Ora Emma. My name is Shelby and I am a Year 7 at Hornby High School, and I will be participating in the Summer Learning Journey blogging challenge/ competition.
One of my favourite things to do at school is Art and Maths. I was really intrigued when you said there was going to be a arts & entertainment category and I hope to do it. When I am near the end of this Journey I hope to have completed all the tasks to my highest standard.

I really enjoyed doing this last year even though I wasn't able to do all of the tasks I still enjoyed it and I hope to enjoy it again this year.

Image result for uru manuka logo 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Shelby!

    My name is Mikey. I work with Emma in the Uru Manuka Summer Learning Journey team and I'll be commenting on some of your posts over the summer break. I'm so glad that you've decided to take part in the programme again this year. :)

    Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us. We work with students from all over the country and it's awesome to be able to learn about you all. I really liked art when I was at school too. Do you get to do a lot of art at Hornby High?

    I'm sure Emma has told you but don't forget that the programme officially starts on Monday (December 16th) so be sure to check out the Week 1 activities then. In the meantime, have ago at a few teaser week activities.

    Bye for now,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.