Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Kindness Banners

Hello fellow readers and welcome to another blog post today we will be talking about a project that I have been doing for C.I.P. For the past 2 weeks we have been working on a kindness banners the cool to be kind C.I.P was split into groups of your choice I chose to be in a group with Hayley, Felicity, Shalizeh.

Together we worked and worked on this banner and finally we have finished, first we had to plan out what we were doing then we had to make what we were doing an then paint it.

Here are some pictures of the project.....







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.