Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2019

Redesigning the Cover of the Book ~ Playing To Win

Aloha fellow readers and welcome to another blog post for today's blog post I will be redesigning the book cover for Playing to Win this is the original book cover.

Original                                                                                                           The remake

Image result for playing to win book cover                 I hope you  liked the remake that I made because I really enjoyed making it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.