Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2020

100 Word Challenge

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what we have been doing for wananga. So for wananga we have been doing many tasks but the one that I am blogging about is the 100 word challenge basically your given a visual prompt and you have to write a story about that certain image. The thing is you can only have 100 words in this story you can have more characters than 100 just not words.

Here is my story........


I didn’t expect myself to be in this position. Once again I’m on a tightrope but this time it’s quite literal. Over the ocean next to the buildings scared to death of what could happen. How could I let this happen. I'm once again in a sticky life or death situation.  This all started when I was younger I was in and out of the circus doing random tricks and flips whatever was said was what had to happen, and guess what once again I'm in the circus but they upped the level of danger and now, again I'm falling. 

This is the prompt I had to use.....
Caption competition: April 2014 | TrainingZone
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.