Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Secondary and Primary Sources

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what we have been learning in health so we have been learning about secondary and primary sources. For this task we had to create a D.L.O about the two different sources. It important to know the difference about these two sources because it helps you to understand also if someone says do you have any primary sources or something you will understand what they are talking about. I think the primary source is more trustworthy because its coming straight from the main source.

Here is my D.L.O about secondary and primary sources.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.