Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

End of Paperboy

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about the ending of the story Paperboy.

So for the end of the story Paperboy finds confidence in his speaking and he realizes that it doesn't matter how you say what you say it matters that you actually say it. He also finds a way of calming down his stuttering and he thinks of his loved ones. Something else that happens near the end of the story is on the cafeteria menu they have Vienna sausages wrapped in bread and Little man doesn't want to eat it because Ara T ate it so he covers up by saying it looks like dog turds wrapped in bread and a kid changes what it says on the board to that. To be completely honest the ending wasn't what I expected but at the same time it was because I expected him to completely get rid of his stuttering but he didn't he just found a way to calm it down so yeah. Over all I really enjoyed this novel study and I hope to do another one next term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.