Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2020

New Zealand History ( What I've Learnt )

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what we have been doing for Who Are We hurumanu. So for Who Are We we have been learning about the New Zealand history at for yesterdays lesson the teacher read a story to us called six photos its about the story behind photos but today I am blogging about what I have learnt based off of the links that were put on the task board.

Something I learnt was that Jacinda Ardern said changes would be made to the national curriculum. I also learnt that these changes would be made in 2022. These changes are.. The new change will include the arrival of Maori the Treaty Of Waitangi and the immigration to New Zealand.

Another thing I learnt but it was from the story six photos was that there is always a story or message behind the photo its never just a photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.