Pages

Monday 27 July 2020

Communication In Space

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what we have been doing for science. So for science we have been learning about the communication in space and what sources you could use. For this task we had to create a D.L.O answering questions that were on the science hurumanu site. Something that I learnt from this task was the different forms of communication that people use.

Here is the link to my biteable video about communication in space....
https://biteable.com/watch/communication-in-space-2664045

I hope you enjoyed watching the video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.