Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Letter to Vince Vawter

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be writing a letter to the author of the novel I have been reading called Paperboy.

I have many questions for Vince Vawter one of them being why did you write the story how you wrote it ?, and what inspired you to write this story ?. I personally have enjoyed the story so far and am certain that I will enjoy the rest I am up to chapter 18 at the moment and can't wait to read more. I'm very inspired by your books and hope to aspire to be a great writer like you. Are you thinking about writing anymore stories ?. Do you have personal experience from this story ?. As I said I do have a lot of questions to ask. My favourite part of the book was when Little man finds out that his father is unknown. My second favourite part is when Little man meets Mr Spiro.

Hope you liked my letter to Vince Vawter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.