Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

Caught Up In Secrets

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post today's blog post will be about a story I have been writing in my free time. This story is called Caught Up In Secrets, it is called this because this man keeps having unfortunate things happen to him because of his family's secrets.

This is the story...

A shrilling scream escaped my throat. The pain shot through my body, I felt another source of energy.
I heard an echo in my head, uncontrollable screaming raced around me . I dropped to the floor,
my head slamming on the wooden planks of the floor. I moved my hand to where I felt a thick
substance. I pulled my hand from under my head and it was blood. Everything in the room started to
spin. I stood up trying to get to the door. Everything went dark and I couldn’t find a way out of
the darkness. 


As I woke up I heard crying. I jolted out of bed and there was no one anywhere I still could only see
black.My heart was racing where was I ? Who helped me ? What did they want from me ?

There is going to be another part to this story I'm in the process of writing it right now.
Hope you enjoyed reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.