Pages

Tuesday, 28 April 2020

Script Writing (Plan)

Hello fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post today I was planning on what to make my script about. A slideshow was shared to us on what to do for planning here is the slideshow and my planning.




I hope my plan gave you a good teaser on what my script is going to be about.

1 comment:

  1. Aloha Miss Birtch,
    I appreciate your comment. I was having a blank moment and couldn't think of any other names. The first dog name that actually came into my head was dirt... As I said I was having a blank moment. Thank you very much for commenting on my blog.

    Kind regards,
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.