Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Radical Rainbow ( Mufti Day )

Hello Fellow Readers and welcome to another blog post about C.I.P for C.I.P last week we planned out a mufti day, to plan out this mufti day we got given a piece of paper and on this piece of paper we had to write as many mufti ideas we possibly could. After this we had to sit on the mat and share ideas with the class. Once we had done this we voted on which mufti theme we wanted... Nearly all of us chose radical rainbow which is how we chose the theme.
Finally we were given a piece of paper with some writing on it and we had to decorate the piece of paper with colours and information, the things that we had to include in this poster were a gold coin donation for kids can and what day it was happening. Something that will make a mufti day successful is heaps of planning and plenty of information given to the students about the mufti day. This is spreading kindness to our community by giving them smiles because who doesn't smile when you see a rainbow. :) (=>.<=)



... This is the poster that I created...


This is my poster  for this I may have gone a bit too far with the drawings but I wanted to make the poster more interesting I hope you enjoyed looking at my poster have a lovely day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.