Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

All Blacks

Hello fellow readers and welcome to another blog post today I am blogging about the All Blacks for today's activity we watched a video from Anton Lienert- Brown from the All blacks. He told us that he had heard about us making a video, poster etc showing our love and support to the all blacks world cup.

Here is the video he sent us.

How does learning impact the community.

It helps us to share our opinions and it impacts our community by ...
It can help us to share our learning so others can gain information on a certain subject to help improve theirs.
Also to help them learn about things that happen in your school that they don't do in theirs.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shelby

    This is an amazing blog post. It explains what we have been doing and what he was explaining. Maybe next time you could remember to reread your post as you could be able to add a full stop or even a comma.

    Yours Sincerly
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi shelby

    This is a really cool blogpost about the video. I really like how much you really support them by making a video and sharing the video to other people. Also I have a question for you Who is your favourite All Black?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.