Pages

Monday 12 August 2019

Manaakitanga Film

Hola bloggers and welcome back to another blog post for today's blog post we are going to be talking about Me Kya and Meleana's manaakitanga film.
For the past term we have been having art as a subject, for art we have been making manaakitanga films the mini movie had to be at least 30 seconds long, for our film we decided to go off and be different with our theme and instead we decided to base our manaakitanga film on my animation slide show called cool to be kind.(also on my blog)
In order to make this film we had to create our drawings go onto stop motion and capture these drawings then we had to go onto screencastify and do a voice over for our stop motion video.

Here is our film.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.