Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

Manaakitanga Story

Hello fellow readers for Art for the past few weeks we have been making
narrative stories to go with our animations I got inspired by a book called
lost girl by R.L Stine. Here is my story I have not yet gotten to the manaakitanga
point of view here is my narrative story.

It was night and I couldn’t take it anymore, all of the yelling and talking
made me dizzy and of course my dad had to flip out over something stupid.
I ran and I ran until my legs couldn’t bare it anymore, I promised him I could
and I would meet him in the late hours of the day at the grantham park but of
course my dad had to flip out…..


I had been waiting for 2 hours it was nearly midnight and he still hadn’t turned
up “ I WAS ANGRY”. I was waiting furiously tapping the keys on my phone, I heard sounds in
the bushes but didn’t acknowledge them, until I felt something sharp and heavy hit the back
of my head.


The next thing I know I’m lying in a bed listening to a guy telling
me that everything was going to be ok.


                                                       

The first time I saw him I thought he was an animal his hair greasy and slicked back,
his nails uneven and dirty, I was not proud of calling him my father,
and once again we were
in a fight but this time he got physical, Luckily Crystal came running into the house
saw my dad choking me and pushed him away screaming, “ DON’T YOU EVER TOUCH
HIM AGAIN” she slams him into the wall grabs my arm and pulls me away she says to me
“ Why didn’t you defend yourself Kyoya “ Kyoya responds with “ I couldn’t hurt my father”
okay I understand but you need to start defending yourself because one day I'm not going
to be there to protect you, anyway” have you seen Hadley today” “no I have not” “in fact
I haven’t
talked to her at all this week'' `` oh that’s weird she's not answering her phone”.

Unfortunately I was unable to finish my story but I hoped you enjoyed
reading my story as much as I did with creating it.😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.