Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

7/8 passion's

Hello fellow readers in today's blog post we are going to be talking about the year 7/8 passions we had the options of choosing:
- Dancing
- Ukulele
- Singing
- Gym Sports
- Rugby Academy

Out of these 5 options I chose Dancing and Singing so for today's blog post we will be talking about my experience int these 2 groups.

I am going to be starting off with Dance I loved dance it was really fun and our dance teacher let us include our ideas into our routine and it was really enjoyable.

Singing was very different from what we did in our old school in singing we did heaps of old things and I was hoping that there would be some more pop new songs but there weren't but it was still very enjoyable.

In C.I.P we have been making colouring in competitions for Hornby Primary, Gilberthorpe and St Bernadette's school, For the colouring in competition we were aloud to choose our partners and we had to choose what we would do write a poster about what you do for the colouring comp or create a drawing for them to colour in and sending the letter to the schools and stores, And that has been it and me and my poster partner Kya are still working on our poster.

Hope you enjoyed this blogpost.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelby

    I enjoyed reading about your CIP experience. I wonder, do you have any suggestions for other passions? Is there something else we could offer next time? Thanks for working hard today to get your work shared.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.