Pages

Monday 22 July 2019

Art hurumanu

Hello fellow readers for the past four weeks we have been making whiteboard or clay stop motions with our groups, in my group we have Kya as Kyoya Meleanna as Crystal and me as Hadley, 
we are in the whiteboard group and I have been really enjoying it, anyway to my disappointment we have only done one part of the animation which means we have not yet completed the animation but we are really hoping to finish it soon to our best possible state.

                        Hope you enjoyed this blog post till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.