Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2019

Night Vision

For the next few weeks we are going to be reading a novel my groups novel is "Night Vision" by Ella West sadly were told not to read the book because my teacher Miss Birtch wants to get our first impressions on the book we were given 5 questions to answer just by looking at the cover of the book so here are my answers.

~ I predict that this book might be about a girl who has night vision and struggles to get out of something bad but I am not quite sure about what that something is, I also think that something bad is somehow linked to a field or a forest.

~ The information that I get from the back of the book is that this girl can't get to sleep and her mind draws attention to a forest so she goes there , and before she left she brings her night vision goggle's and she finds something very bad out.

Image result for night vision ella west~ I think that the genre for the story Night vision is a thriller and adventure, I think
 this because the back sounds scary like a thriller and it sounds like a adventure because
she get's drawn to a forest in the middle of the night.

~  This book does indeed sound interesting to me because personally I read a lot of books like Night Vision and I really enjoy them so yes I do think that i'm going to enjoy the book Night Vision.

~ When I have finished a novel study I tend to be happy because I feel like yay I have finished this novel but then I get annoyed because it's so interesting I just want to read more and more of the story and I can't. But I love doing a novel study because you get to use heaps of information and i just really enjoy it.

~ My personal comment : overall I think that this book looks very interesting and I think that it will tick all my boxes.

Hope you enjoyed





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.