Pages

Thursday 10 June 2021

STEAM Challange

Kia ora fellow readers welcome back to another blog post.

Today in wananga we were introduced to something called stem or steam. It stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Maths. Today we were given scissors and paper and we had to try and design something that the whole team could fit through only using the equipment given. In my team, there was Hayley, Leo, and me. The first time we attempted at making the design we failed as we made the design too small. The second time we succeeded. 

I believe that if the paper was bigger we would have made the design more successful and if it was smaller we would have struggled even more. I think that if we had cut the paper not as deep as we did we would not have succeeded. We could have cut the paper closer together because they were quite far apart. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.